Peach Clay Cutter Tool
14 mm from tip of leaves to bottom of the peach.
A little bit about the product:
• custom designed and 3D printed
• made from top quality PLA
• custom designed with sharp tapered edges for a clean edge (some sanding may still be needed to clean up your edges)
• strong walls on the cutter blade make it durable when pressing into clay. Helps with keeping the shape and sizes in tact
•measurements are from the longest length of the cutter blade NOT including the base/handle. (See photo with measuring tape). If you need to know the dimensions that the entire cutter would be simply add a few extra millimeters on to the dimensions I’ve posted. If you need exact measurements…please message me and I will help you out!
• good sized base to push on makes for a comfortable use
• Hand wash with soap and water
• Use rubbing alcohol to wipe down bald edge also.
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Do not wash in a dishwasher
• Do not keep in direct sunlight or expose to heat
• TIPS: dab the cutter blade on a damp sponge before using to prevent the clay from sticking to it.
You could dust a bit of cornstarch on the blade to prevent sticking. Should clay get stuck in the corners and crevices….try using a toothpick or pin to gently scoop it out….being mindful to not scratch the plastic or break the embossed areas. The cutters are very durable but can still be damaged. Please use care.
SHIPPING: I provide free shipping Canada- wide on all earrings, cutters and other smaller items. Any items that Canada Post considers oversized will show as having a shipping charge added to your order.
**Please note: when an oversized item (shipping charges apply) gets added to an order with items that fall under the free shipping category…your whole order will have shipping charges added to it.
You will also get tracking on this shipment. FREE SHIPPING is regular mail. Should you want to upgrade to receive tracking etc….please select the upgraded shipping option when you are checking out.
I have charged a low shipping rate to help small businesses and artisans out. I thank each and every one of you for your support of my small business